Resolve to create a vibrant 2017 with a donation in support of the Charleston Area Alliance
How does your city blossom and your downtown thrive?
Progress is spurred with business, government and individuals coming together through the Charleston Area Alliance to plant the seeds for a brighter and more prosperous future. We invite you to support our efforts in the year ahead to cultivate jobs and opportunity for our region with a tax-deductible contribution to the CADCO Foundation. CADCO Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization TIN 55-0680725.
CADCO Foundation provides much-needed financial support for a wide range of programs and services that help individuals, businesses and our neighborhoods reach their potential, including:
- “Imagine Charleston,” the city’s comprehensive plan and blueprint for downtown revitalization. Did you enjoy our Brown Bag Concerts, StreetFest block parties, Boutique Walks and Downtown Open golf events?
- The Alliance Small Business Incubator, which provides a professional and supportive environment for start-ups during those challenging first years of business.
- Innovative entrepreneurial programs like GROW, REV and THRIVE where young businesses receive coaching, mentoring, educational and networking opportunities, and funding for growth.
- The monthly ArtWalk, which brings hundreds to downtown Charleston to experience art and cultural amenities and support local businesses.
- EII- Educator Industry Institute, which connects educators and industry leaders to better understand future workforce needs and opportunity.
These are just a few of the visionary CADCO Foundation-supported programs that promote quality of life and quality of place to attract jobs and opportunity for our families and businesses.
Less than 15 percent of the Charleston Area Alliance’s annual budget is supported by government sources. It is up to the private sector, both businesses and individuals, to carry the torch forward.
Your year-end tax-deductible contribution will help sustain the tremendous progress the Alliance has made in the past year and ensure that we realize the promises of a brighter tomorrow.
Donations will be acknowledged in reports to our Board of Directors and community at large.